Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Day of Reflection :)

Happy Easter everybody! It's been so long since I have posted anything.. I can assure you I have been quite busy! Between holding down the fort while my love was away,raising our four year old,baking our little bun in my oven and moving us 1,700 miles away to beautiful Kentucky! Now that we are here settled with our little Liam Bean I can finally breathe! I truly have enjoyed Kentucky and so has my little family, it is such a drastic change from our beloved Arizona but we love to see new places and people.. Anyways today is Easter Sunday and you can't help but stop to appreciate the sacrifices and suffering our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has made for us..Most of the time I look around at my surroundings and am just in awe of the beauty in my life. It is so easy to lose sight of the big picture and really we are here to do his will and live this beautiful life he has given us! I am so thankful for the health of my husband,myself and my children..we are so very blessed :) It has been a wonderful day and I hope everybody has had a gorgeous day as well!

I have finally been able to sit down and look at all of the wonderful pictures taken since our little lamb was born! I know all babies are kind of swollen and red when born but holy cow do Anthony and Liam look alike (at least I think so!)

 
Anthony Scott 4 1/2 years young :)
 
 
Liam Guillermo 4 weeks old :)
 
 
 
Love,
Casie P
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment