Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kitchen Table Makeover!

This last weekend Travis and I  finished a project I have been wanting to do for a whole year!  But throw in a deployment and other life events and there just hasn't been any time! This table was given to us by my grandparents and it's a sturdy little thing! But I knew we could make it look better :) and that's just what we did!
Unfortunately in my mad rush to start this is the only before picture I managed to snap!

And...since we don't pretend to be perfect here is the table top the first go round! Yellowish black...no thank you! After a whole lot more sanding we give you...

This masterpiece!
Flower's Papa Bear got me :)


I still have a little more distressing to do and a couple places to fix but overall we are happy with the outcome!

xoxo,
Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment