Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Quiet Tuesdays..

Today I am spending time with my sweet boys, preparing dinner and awaiting the arrival of my other half. It has been somewhat of a lazy day but I sure don't mind :) Right now my boys are rolling around the floor giggling and hollering..you just have to love little boys! They exhaust us but I am sure they will keep us young (and tired). I love spending my days this way. Here is a peek into our day thus far.
Blowing bubbles.

Finally got his Valentine's up!

In honor of President's Day yesterday... Anthony got a kick out of my Mr. George Washington

Sweet Bean is feeling much better today.

Surprise package from Gramy and Pop Pop included this delicious coffee and homemade soap


We hope your day is just as sweet!

xoxo,
Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment